In 2006, Looking Glass Eye became a “Center of Excellence,” which is a testament to the exceptional high-quality care provided by this team of professionals. All five physicians trained at the top ophthalmic programs in the United States and have come together to take eye care to an exceptional level in the Western North Carolina region.
The name of the practice “Looking Glass Eye Center” was derived from the scenic Looking Glass Falls and Looking Glass Rock, both of which are located in nearby Pisgah National Forest. We strive to provide the highest level of eye care using the finest proven technology in a personal, caring and compassionate environment. We earn our distinction as a Center of Excellence by:
- Continually training in the most high-tech and proven eye care techniques,
- Using state-of-the-art proven technology,
- Tracking quality outcomes to ensure that patients receive consistently excellent care,
- Developing teams with exceptional skills,
- Delivering personal and compassionate care, and
- Partnering with excellent hospitals to provide top-quality hospital-based procedures.
We welcome the opportunity to serve your eye care needs. Looking Glass Eye Center of Excellence is the proud recipient of the 2008 William E. Rose, Jr. Pinnacle Award presented by the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons, honoring “Excellence in Medicare Billing Practices.”